Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
Cyber Bitcoin
Blockcast.it reported. Warren Buffett once said that Bitcoin "may be a rat poison", but he must now have lunch with a new founder who is most keen on cryptocurrency.

Capture_113.JPG

Sun Yuchen, the 28-year-old wave founder and CEO of Tron, revealed on the 3rd that he won the bid for a record $4,567,888 at the charity auction and won a lunch with Buffett’s Billionaire chairman Buffett. The bidding for the lunch with the stock gods has been held for 20 years.

Sun Yuchen said on Twitter,

I officially announced that I won the record, the 20th annual charity lunch hosted by Buffett (@WarrenBuffett).

By convention, the winner can bring seven friends to lunch at the New York Steakhouse and Buffett. All proceeds from the auction will be donated to the San Francisco-based non-profit organization GLIDE Foundation, which helps economically impoverished and oppressed groups, including homeless, ethnic or gender affirmative movements, to counter unfairness. Inequality.

Buffett's wife has been a volunteer of the GLIDE Foundation until her death in 2004, so Buffett has maintained her commitment to the foundation, which has so far raised more than $30 million for the Foundation through this auction.

Sun Yuchen emphasized the importance of contributing to the Foundation in a statement. He said,

BitTorrent and TRON's US headquarters are both in San Francisco. This charity bidding is our team's top priority. I am grateful to be able to donate the gold to the GLIDE, which is important for our local homeless community. Supported foundations.

Sun Yuchen launched Tron in 2017, also known as the wave field TRON or TRX coins. According to CoinMarketCap, the TRX currency has a market capitalization of $2.56 billion and is the tenth largest cryptocurrency in the world.

For some of the crypto community, Sun Yuchen and Buffett's charity lunch will be reminiscent of Buffett's widely known negative view of decentralized cryptocurrencies. For example, Buffett said in an interview with CNBC TV in February this year that Bitcoin "has no unique value at all". "It attracts scammers. If you go out to sell yo-yo or something to lie, there will be no money, but if When you go to sell on Wall Street, you will have a lot of money."

Buffett also previously said that Bitcoin was "may be a rat poison", "a mirage" and "not a currency." However, Buffett also has a more positive view of the blockchain, for example, he also has the potential to express blockchain to CNBC. Sun Yuchen said in a press release issued on the 3rd that he is looking forward to talking about the blockchain with Buffett.

Sun Yuchen said,

I look forward to meeting with real investment pioneers. I am looking forward to discussing the future of the blockchain with Buffett and getting valuable secrets and insights about entrepreneurship from him and making a bold bet on the future.

Use magic Report

All comments
    You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

Contact
    • service@cybtc.org
    qqtwitter
    qqtelegram
    qqdiscord
    Copyright© 2019 cybtc.info
    -->
    Quick Reply To Top Return to the list