Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
Cyber Bitcoin
We are an old leek, old miner! Being cut one after another, filling one by one, this thing is very fun, we are still playing.

From 2013 the present, the crypto mining circle is full of stories. Do you remember the butterfly mining machine that was pre-ordered a year later? Remember that the ASICMiner (friedcat) accounted for one-third of the world's hash rate in the BTCGuild mining pool?

In the interviewing ngzhang (Zhang Nangeng, the founder of Avalon) by Cybtc.com, he said,

"Avalon's name is derived from the legend of King Arthur, meaning the world of bliss."

Zhao Dong mentioned in the interview by Cybtc.com,

"I am not selling the house for the sake of speculation. I watched the property market, so I sold the house. I just touched Bitcoin, so I played Bitcoin. If I think that I am selling the house for the sake of speculation, it is a big misunderstanding."

On the 2013 Singles Day (Double eleven day), Bitmain announced that "55nm mining chip test was successful, power consumption is as low as 0.68w/gh/s, the upcoming spot ant mining machine".

100011eocmf4okl4woo0av.jpg
2015 Antminer with you and me New Year's Eve - Essays waiting for you! "Ant and me: my encounter with the antminer machine" creative painting of beauty fendy.

In an interview with zhanketuan, the CEO of Bitmain always said,

"Doing things well every day is our plan."

Dream

The southwestern border of China is also known as Yunnan, also known as the south of the colorful clouds. The name of Cybtc.com, Colorful Yunnan Bitcoin" comes from here. There is beautiful scenery here, the climate of the four seasons like spring, the blue sky, the white clouds, there is abundant hydropower here. Resources. Every digital currency miner is profitable, but when you are in the arms of nature, watching a mining machine creak and calculating bitcoin transactions from around the world. This feeling is somewhat wonderful. The combination of high-tech and primitive nature will make you forget the difficulty of life, forget the pressure of work, and the feeling of magic and coziness is born. Feel like you don't want to leave, as Lijiang or Dali. In this deep valley, building a small house. The family is enjoying themselves in this pure nature. Sleeping early every day, sleeping until you wake up naturally. Soaking a pot of Pu'er tea, watching the river in front of you, let it be sinister in the world, all thrown into the brain Rear.

100258lirfron0i7foh9v9.jpg
On the mining road: the rising sun shines above the sea of clouds

100306luk330xfx8p8gz00.jpg
On the mine road: enter the cloud, a pool of Jasper into the eye

100421q8uc37qa8qww8qk3.jpg
On the mine road: the lake and the autumn moon are two phases, and the windless mirror on the surface of the pond is not worn

"Looking at the Dongting Mountains and Waters, a Green Snail in a Silver Plate" - "Wang Dongting" Tang Liu Yuxi
. . . . . . . . .

Reality

Brothers can wake up, it is a dream. The days of miners are actually very hard, Yunnan's highways and mountains are more curved. Every day, going to the mine to drive a mountain road for 10 hours is a common practice. You can see the piles of landslides everywhere. On the road beside the cliff, loneliness and loneliness hit the heart.

100323sf2bd8t00i0cezd8.jpg
On the mine road: the altitude changes, the road surface is slippery

I hope that the days of the miners will be better every day!

Recently, Miners of Cybtc 2019 New Year One-Stop Group Mining have all been put on the shelves. Bitcoin has been like this river, rolling forward. Come on, let the bear market come even more fierce!

174532ltougqud5qybqt1g.jpg

Pictures of the mine.

174504zsaq6zvtzpsp6aat.jpg
The mining machine has just put on the frame.

174507krqj82ntqgztjntn.jpg
Mine curtain temperature has been checked not more than 12 degrees.

174508jygu99hr6g58r50i.jpg
Mine air inlet temperature.

174508pvmb7qpzwmdm7r8m.jpg
Mine air outlet temperature.

174510pt0iorecl9ol4pdt.jpg
Ventilator.

174511cku4bwfwbwkqqfew.jpg
Mine dedicated transformers.

Twitter:https://twitter.com/Cybtc
Telegram:https://t.me/joinchat/LgPYnE1vPpXqYDVpPaQyxw
Discord:https://discord.gg/RfCZMNY

Use magic Report