Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
Cyber Bitcoin
The Antminer R4 is a newly-released large-power bit-bit machine, which is muted by 16nm BM1387 Bitcoin chip. It is manufactured by TSMC's 16nm FinFET process. The power consumption is 0.098 J / GHS, each R4 machine contains 126 BM1387 chip.

First, out of the box exposure

Ant R4 mining machine uses five-layer carton packaging, logistics warehousing graphical marking, commodity bar code, QC (quality inspection), brand logo readily available, mining machine with rigid foam board support hanging packaging, carton size is very large, For the 61CM * 21.5CM * 34CM.

Mineral machine to use air bubble bag hanging packaging, random ore machine instructions (A4 size) one.

Miner side, shaped like a brick.

The top has a controller, and a warning symbol.

The front of the machine, the left side can see the controller network cable interface and two power board power interface, the right side for the cooling fan.

R4 mine air duct is designed around, from the right side of the fan into the wind, the fan at the chassis of the whole hollow, play a protective role.

The left side of the outlet, you can see two sheets of arithmetic board and chip heat sink.

Miner back and bottom.

The controller uses the new customized special-purpose chip, the performance is further promoted.

R4 mine air duct and fan, is an ant large mining machine series of new design concept, the air duct from the traditional before and after about to make the duct shorter (the wind from the original length of the distance into the width of the distance).

The new design concept also includes a fan, from the original 12cm fan into a fan similar to the air flow fan (cross flow) fan, that is, with motor-driven horizontal fan blades across the uniform air, so that a single fan coverage area and air volume greatly increased

The following is the physical parameters of the mine.

Second, the installation

R4 machine before installation should be carefully checked whether the heat sink off phenomenon.

The test power supply is the APW3-12-1600-B2 ants power supply (1600w gold conversion rate). For more information on this power supply can refer to our previous evaluation. Http://www.cybtc.com/thread-14348-1-2.html

The installation is very simple, R4 has two pieces of arithmetic board, each operator board three pci-E6pin interface, first to the operator board filled with power lines. (Wire standard at least 18AWG and above)

Controller is also connected to the power supply, and the operator board is also 12V (pci-E6pin) interface.

Finally plug the Internet cable.

This is the final wiring diagram of the mine.

Third, debugging

Turn on the power, the mine ip address automatically assigned to find the latest access to the ip device, enter the ip address into the background of the mine, on the network and ip settings can refer to this post. Http://www.cybtc.com/thread-9843-1-1.html

R4 miners and past ant machine, the default user name and password are: root

Mine pool settings.

Miner status page, you can see the real-time state of the mine.

The mine machine background and other settings and commonly used settings, refer to the S9 mine posts. Http://www.cybtc.com/thread-16360-1-1.html
Status lights of the mine during normal operation.

Fourth, testing
The test room noise of about 39dBa, indoor temperature of about 28 degrees.
The default 600M frequency, run more than a week, the average operator of about 8.6-8.7T, arithmetic curve is smooth there is no greater volatility.

Power measured 973w.

Overclocking test, the frequency is set to 650M

Measured the power of about 9.3-9.4T

Use magic Report

All comments
    You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

Contact
    • service@cybtc.org
    qqtwitter
    qqtelegram
    qqdiscord